5.6 Nicotine+ Getting Around: User info
User info is a window which shows information provided by some user and you request it.
- Every user from which you request info gets a tab with his/her name and status (Online/Offline/Away)
2. Self description
- You can read what a user has to say about him/herself.
- An image the user wants to show you, it could be a wallpaper, avatar or any kind of picture
User info doesn't have menu's, instead you can use buttons
- Private chat will start a private chat with the chosen user.
- Browse will load the user's files in the User browse tab, allowing you to view that user's shares.
- Show IP will print the IP address and port that the user is connected to Soulseek with into the log window.
- Add to list will drop that user into buddy list, where you can give them privileged status, add comments or even ban them
- Ban will block that user from downloading from you and from viewing your shares
- Ignore will make that user disappear from chat rooms and private chat
- Save pic will save the user's picture (3)
- Refresh will load info about current user again
- Close will close current user info window
This window displays some info about:
- Total uploads allowed shows how many uploads at once the user allows.
- Queue size how many files are in line to get uploaded.
- Slots available shows how many upload slots are free.
- Speed shows speed in Bits/sec.
- Files Shared is the number of files shared.
- Dirs Shared is the number of dirs shared.
- When you "Refresh" user info the progressbar begins with 0 and when 100% filled it has finished downloading.