5.7.1 Nicotine+ Getting Around: User browse menu's
User browse has 2 menu's, one for directory window and one for files window.
The difference between the 2 menu's is that the first 4 options of the menu are not available in files window since it only can be done with directory instead of files. File window has at the top 2 options: "Download files" and "Download files to"
- Download directory adds the selected directory to your download queue.
- Download directory to allows you to choose where to save the directory
- Download recursive
- Download recursive to
- Copy URL pastes a slsk:// link for the selected file in the copy buffer
- Send Message will start a private chat with the chosen user
- nicotine 1.2.1 and below users have to click on private chat manually
- Show IP address will print the ip address and port the user is connected to Soulseek with into the log window.
- Optionally, if you have the GeoIP bindings installed, it'll show the user's country of origin.
- Get user info will load the user's queue status, as well as the user's text and pictures, if any was added by that user.
- Give Privileges allowing you to give other users your Soulseek Privileges you received by sending a donation to www.slsknet.org
- Add user to list will drop that user into buddy list, where you can give them privileged status, add comments or even ban them, if you wish.
- Ban this user will block that user from downloading from you and from viewing your shares.
- Ignore this user will make that user disappear from chat rooms and private chat.