5.2.1 Nicotine+ Getting Around: Chatroom Roomlist menu
In Chatroom window you can access all features used by Nicotine+ with right mouse click. Below you can see what each of the items do.
- Send Message will start a private chat with the chosen user
- nicotine 1.2.1 and below users have to click on private chat manually
- Show IP address will print the ip address and port the user is connected to Soulseek with into the log window.
- Optionally, if you have the GeoIP bindings installed, it'll show the user's country of origin.
- Get user info will load the user's queue status, as well as the user's text and pictures, if any was added by that user.
- Browse files will load the user's files in the User browse tab, allowing you to view that user's shares.
- Give Privileges allowing you to give other users your Soulseek Privileges you received by sending a donation to www.slsknet.org
- Add user to list will drop that user into buddy list, where you can give them privileged status, add comments or even ban them, if you wish.
- Ban this user will block that user from downloading from you and from viewing your shares.
- Ignore this user will make that user disappear from chat rooms and private chat.
Right-clicking on a username in the user list will provide you with a popup menu, but if you are using a Mac, you'll be forced to use one of the delightful mouse and keyboard combos to bring it up. ⌘ + mouse click.