5.9 Nicotine+ Getting Around: Buddy list
The last window in Nicotine+ is Buddy list. Altrough it's the last window it's as important as every other window. Not mainly for Nicotine+ but for users like you. You can keep a list of friends, family or just people who just made you happy with that one rare file you were looking for ages.
- When you add a user through any of various menus or commands, it gets listed in this window.
- Add field you can use to add users manually to your Buddy list
- Type a name and hit Enter
3. Statistics & Comments
- The first column is a Status icon signifying if the user is online, offline, or away.
- User shows the user's nickname.
- Speed shows their average speed in Bits per second.
- Files shows the number of shared files.
- Comments shows comments like real name, email-address, name of a file you want... it can be anything you want.